CROSSWAY CHURCH STAFF TEAM
What a privilege it is to serve the Lord with a team of committed individuals who love, serve, and follow Jesus. On the journey together, this staff team is committed to the mission of CrossWay Church; to make disciples of Jesus everywhere. Please feel free to contact any staff member. If you have a general question, you can reach our Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262)255-0702. We look forward to connecting with you!
Meet the CrossWay Team! Inquiring minds wanted to know a little bit more about the staff at CrossWay Church, so we asked:
What is your role at CrossWay?
What song do you love or have on repeat right now?
What is on your list of your favorite things to do for fun?
PASTORS AND DIRECTORS
DR. JASON ESPOSITO
- I handle church leadership, staff and elder leadership, vision, pastoral duties, preaching and teaching.
- I like everything 80’s, Movie Soundtracks and Elevation Worship.
- For me, some of my favorites are vacations with the family, watching and playing sports, movies and reading.
Dave Berghuis Associate Pastor, World Ministry & Care Ministry
- My main responsibility is to oversee our Care Ministry. Whether it is providing a meal for someone just home from the hospital helping with a financial need, we desire to provide holistic care for the CrossWay Church family.
- Jack Johnson’s “Upside Down” from the Curious George Soundtrack.
- I like to watch an old black and white mystery movie like Sherlock Holmes or Charlie Chan on a cloudy day, with the widows open, and a cool breeze coming through.
Associate Pastor Care Ministry
Sue Edington Children’s Ministry Director
- At CrossWay, I partner with parents to reach ‘em, grow ‘em, send ‘em!
- I really like “Tell the World” by Lecrae
- I enjoy reading and walking, but not usually together!
Children’s Ministry Director
Mark Flynn Director of World Ministry & Operations
- My role is to oversee the operations, facilities, and finances at CrossWay.
- “King of My Heart” (live version) by Sarah McMillan is one of my favorites.
- Reading, walking our dog, and time with family are how I like to spend my free time.
Director Of World Ministry & Operations
Chad Garner Student Ministry Director
- I am the Student Ministry Pastor at CrossWay Church.
A song that had recently been on repeat is Sticks and Stones by Kings Kaleidoscope.
I love to do anything and everything sports related, minus hockey.
Student Ministry Pastor
Marques Jones Associate Pastor. Community Ministry
- My job is to lead the Commumailto:email@example.com Ministries portion of LIVE.
- I like the song “Fear” by Lecrae.
- For fun, I like playing princess Monopoly with my daughters.
Associate Pastor Community Ministry
Travis Knapp Associate Pastor, Worship Arts
- My role is to lead worship and to hone the CrossWay Worship & Arts ministry spiritually and artistically.
- “Is He Worthy?” (Live) by Chris Tomlin
- For fun I like being outdoors with my family, apple-picking in the fall, grilling food with natural charcoal.
Worship Arts Director
Josh Koskinen Pastor of Grow Ministry
- I am Associate Pastor of Grow. I oversee the best small groups in the world and help care for and equip the leaders of those groups. I also oversee several other adult ministries at Crossway with the help of the best volunteers ever.
- The song I have on repeat is usually dictated by what song my four boys request from “Alexa”. Right now, “Can’t Stop The Feeling” is a House favorite.
- Go on adventures with my family, Eat good food and watch sports.
Associate Pastor of Grow Ministry
Troy Thomas Executive Pastor
- My role is to provide leadership to our administrative team and pastoring our staff.
- Lately, I’ve been listening to a lot of Avett Brothers, Sinatra, and old R&B.
- When I’m not spending time with Liz and our family, I like fly fishing, readings, and doing yard projects.
Sussex Campus Pastor
Laurel Breit Administrative Assistant
- 1. My major responsibilities involve supporting the front office, doing a variety of things to keep it organized, compiling the Praise and Prayer list each week, and facilitating the Connect card requests. On Mondays and Tuesdays if you call the church, I will be the one who answers and will be glad to help you.
- Amazing Grace – it reminds me of my Mom
- I like movies, reading, being with my family, and walking my energetic dogs.
Carla Corbin Children’s Ministry Associate Director
- I’m here to love God, and love and lead the kids and volunteers
- I like any song that my son’s band sings.
- I love to hang out with my family, travel and read.
Children’s Ministry Assistant Director
Lacie Edlund Sussex Campus Worship Leader
I am the worship leader for the Sussex campus
My favorite song changes pretty often, but right now I’ve got “Way Maker” by Paul McClure and Bethel Worship on repeat.
I love pretty much anything outdoors! I enjoy hiking, mountain biking, and walking my two Dachshunds. I also love travelling with my husband and exploring new cities.
Sussex Campus Worship Leader
Courtney Englund Children’s Ministry Elementary Coordinator
- I work together with the Kid’s Ministry team to show God’s love to kids, disciple volunteers, and partner with parents. All to grow God’s Kingdom and have a blast doing it.
- My favorite song by a mile is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and I know it by heart.
- I love to spend time with my nephews and niece and all my siblings. My favorite hobbies include playing basketball and volleyball, reading books, and learning new games.
Children’s Elementary Coordinator
Amy Esposito Administrative Assistant
- For CrossWay, I help with administration in the operations area.
- It is hard to choose a favorite song because I love music and enjoy most styles of music.
- Vacations with my family is definitely at the top of the list of my favorite things. I also love to read, spend time with friends, and watch our boys participate in their sports and music.
Jenny Hendricks Communications Director
- 1. My role at CrossWay is to coordinate communications both inside and outside of the church.
- I LOVE music! I often have country music playing including Zac Brown Band, Florida Georgia Line, and Eric Church. I also have Hillsong, Elevation, and Bethel Worship on repeat each morning.
- Our 3 kids keep us busy. I love spending time with my family. Whatever the sports season is, you will find me cheering on my boys on the field. I also love to run or workout when I get a few moments to myself.
Ashley Kniesz Facility Specialist
- My role is custodian and I prep both the Sussex and Germantown campuses for weekend services.
- I really like the One More Light album by Linkin Park
- Any free time I have I try to spend it with my nieces and nephews. They are my joy 🙂
Erika Lenhof Administrative Assistant
- For CrossWay, my major responsibilities involve the front office, doing a variety of things to help keep organized.
- My favorite song often changes, but I always come back to “All Things New” by Sidewalk Prophets.
- Currently, being outside is my favorite thing.
JoAnne Miller Office Manager
- My primary role at CrossWay is to manage the many administrative details in the office, by helping to keep things organized and hopefully preventing something from dropping through the cracks!
- I go a little crazy with repeat, but I love background music to help me chill…classical crossover is a favorite playlist recently.
- When I’m alone, I love to read, hike, garden—but my grandkids are my most favorite fun these days!
Karen Paschke Ministry Assistant
- My role is to manage Pastor Jason Esposito’s schedule and assist with planning some ministry initiatives..
- My favorite song is “Who You Say I Am” by Hillsong Worship and Tauren Wells and “Hills and Valleys”.
- I love spending time with my children, our grandson and our newest addition, a Red Fox Labrador named Luna. I enjoy taking walks with my husband when possible.
Hope Riesterer Worship Arts Intern
- I am a Worship Arts intern.
- Right now I have a bunch of different Broadway Musicals on repeat.
- I like to read plays (especially Shakespeare) and get coffee with friends.
Worship Arts Intern
Jay Snow Creative Tech Director
- I have the privilege of leading most the creative elements in the weekend service experience, which is mostly, but not limited to audio and video.
- Caught me on abnormal week… Afire Love and Erasure by Ed Sheeran
- A couple, can’t decide.
1. Making living room forts with my Wife and Dogs.2. Playing Drums3. Playing Guitar4. Filming, Photography, Aerial Cinematography5. Song Writing
Creative Tech Director
Ken Stenfors Chaplain
- My role is to visit and pray with people that are about to have surgery or are hospitalized.
- “Creed” by Third Day is a favorite of mine.
- In my spare moments, I really enjoy riding our motorcycle with my wife.
Sydney Trapp Sussex Campus Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- I am the Sussex Campus Children’s Ministry Coordinator.
- My favorite song fluctuates heavily with my mood and activities. I’d have to say I am always up for some Eric Clapton or Yiruma.
- Baking, painting, costuming, board games, old detective novels–these are a few of the things I enjoy most; yet it is truly the company of good friends that makes an activity enjoyable to me.
Sussex Campus Children’s Ministry Coordinator