Grief Share Surviving the Holidays
November 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Are you grieving? Do you know someone who is?
When you are grieving a loved one’s death, the holiday season can be especially painful. Our Surviving the Holidays seminar helps participants prepare for the holidays and even discover hope for the future.
This video seminar is loaded with practical, hope-inspiring ideas including:
* Why the holidays are so difficult
* How to plan for the season
* How to deal with holiday invitations
* Surviving “alone time”
* Dealing with emotional ambushes
* Managing strong emotions
* Creating new traditions while honoring your loved one’s legacy
Each participant will receive a “Holiday Survival Guide” containing encouraging words, practical exercises, and Q&A’s.