- This event has passed.
December to Remember
November 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am - December 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This Christmas we will make it a December to Remember the love, hope, and joy of Jesus. In the lobby you will find a Christmas Tree. There are over 1000 tags on the trees that represent an opportunity to bless the children and families in the Woodlands and in the Sussex community. Each tag represents a smile on Christmas morning. Here is how you can help:
Step 1: Take a tag from the tree in the lobby at the Germantown and Sussex Campus.
Step 2: Complete the bottom of the tag; Tear it off and place it in the basket in the lobby.
Step 3: Purchase gifts and bring them back by December 1st.
Be sure to check out the many other ways you can SERVE the families in the Woodlands this Christmas. We will be throwing a DECEMBER TO REMEMBER PARTY IN THE WOODLANDS ON DECEMBER 13 & 14 AND WE NEED YOU!
As a church we desire to love on these families and show them the true meaning of Christmas by assisting them and providing gifts for their school-age children and younger. While enjoying fellowship, cookies, and hot chocolate, participating families will receive gifts for their children, two dozen homemade Christmas cookies (per family), and the opportunity to take a family Christmas picture.
Below are some opportunities where you can serve as we prepare the Resource Center and assist during the two days the families arrive to pick up their family’s gifts:
- Gift wrapping (Sunday, Dec 8, 12:30-3:30pm @ CrossWay Germantown campus; lunch served)
- Resource Center decorating (date determined by volunteers; Saturday, December 7, 9:00-11:30am)
- Welcome Team members (Friday or Saturday, Dec 13 & 14)
- Photo Booth assistants (Friday or Saturday, Dec 13 & 14)
- Coffee & Hot Chocolate preparation (Friday or Saturday, Dec 13 & 14)
- Gift distribution (Friday or Saturday, Dec 13 & 14)
Help us give hope to the families in the Woodlands this Christmas season by signing up to serve!