Journey Groups are the perfect place to meet people at CrossWay while learning more about the calling Jesus has for us to disciple others. Split into men's and women’s groups, the time together will focus on the uniqueness of how God made us and how we can grow to be more like Him.
Group time will include food, table conversation, and a speaker who encourages and gives the group a challenge to see their entire lives as an opportunity to love, care for, and disciple others. These large groups will meet every other month, with the off-month offering an activity for everyone involved. Journey Groups truly are a great place to connect with other men and women of CrossWay.
- 2017 Men’s Retreat: September 28-October 1
- Women’s Journey Group: Monday, October 16 (6:00-8:30pm)
- Men’s Journey Group: Saturday, November 11 (7:00-9:00am)
- Women’s Journey Group: Monday, December 11 (6:00-8:30pm)
- Men’s Journey Group: Saturday, January 13 (7:00-9:00am)
- 2018 Women’s Local Retreat: February 9-11, 2018
- Men’s Journey Group: Saturday, March 10 (7:00-9:00am)
- Women’s Journey Group: Monday, April 23 (6:00-8:30pm)